PNI ML100 CB Antenna 26-30Mhz 250W
High performance CB PNI ML100 antenna:
– The performance of the product is closely related to the technical characteristics that the antenna has under ideal conditions of installation and use: SWR <= 1.0, maximum power applied 250 W continuously, impedance 50 Ohms, stainless steel etc.
Distance of communication:
– Communication distance is another decisive factor in the acquisition and use of a CB antenna. Thus, the communication distance of maximum 12 km is reached under ideal working conditions: calibrated antenna, open field without obstacles, the station with maximum legal power allowed by 4W and with a standard reception. Any obstacle such as: hills, mountains, buildings, walls can reduce this distance.
– Antenna length is a very important factor that can influence the communication distance. Thus, the longer the antenna, the greater the range. PNI antenna ML100 has a length of 110 cm (magnetic base included).
– The magnetic base 120 / PL in the package is provided with a cable of 4 m, sufficient to place the antenna on the dome, has a diameter of 125 mm and a strong magnet that offers the antenna stability even at high speeds.
– This kit is ready for mounting having in the package: antenna, magnetic base with cable and PL259 socket, calibration plug. All you have to do is mount the antenna on a magnetic basis, connect it to a CB radio station and calibrate it for maximum performance.
– Working frequency: 26 – 28 Mhz
– Number of channels: 90
– Maximum applied power: 250W
– Minimum SWR in the center of the band: 1.0
– Length: 100 cm (110 cm with base included)
– impedance: 50 Ohm
– Material: Stainless steel
– Tip connector: PL259
– Hole diameter (mm): 16 mm
– Cable length: 4m
– Weight: 1.2 Kg
– dimensions: 1000 x 150 x 40 mm
– I earn: 4 dBi
– Working distance: 12 km
– Operating temperature: -26 ° C ~ + 60 ° C
– The package contains
– Radio station antenna: Yes
– RG58 cable: 4m
– PL259 plug: Yes
– Magnetic base: 125 mm