PSM-1 Land Rover Defender rear CB aerial Mount.
This is the Sturdy mount you see on the back on 9 out of 10 Defenders.
Our kit comes complete with enough length to run from the back of a Defender 110 to the CB radio in the front
High quality RG58u coax cable terminated with a PL-259
Which can be found here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192195020443
Both lengths are enough to reach a raptor dash!
The PSM-1 mount is a 3/8 stud mount which will take most CB or HAM radio aerial including our STINGER
This mount can also be fitted to other 4×4 or trucks or high roof transit vans.
Why buy from us?
- Our product is tailor made for your vehicle
- We make the cable from HIGH QUALITY low loss RG58
- NOT cheap import package with standard length cable
- Our springers are made in the UK
- We do this for a living! NOT to get a couple of quid beer money for the weekend!
- Our kit comes complete with step by step fitting instructions exactly the way we would fit them ourselfs!
Don’t be fooled by cheap imitation copies of this mount. ours is THE ONLY ONE that lasts. Get it right first time. If you buy cheap. you buy twice!
With Thousands of Happy Customers and the odd one we doubt any one could ever please you can truly Buy from us with confidence!!