PSM-1 Land Rover Defender rear CB aerial Mount.
This is the Sturdy mount you see on the back on 9 out of 10 Defenders.
Our kit comes complete with enough length to run from the back of a Defender 110 to the CB radio in the front
High quality RG58u coax cable terminated with a PL-259
Check our shop We also do a 5 metre length for all you guys driving a 90.
Both lengths are enough to reach a raptor dash!
The PSM-1 mount is a 3/8 stud mount which will take most CB or HAM radio aerial including our STINGER
This mount can also be fitted to other 4×4 or trucks or high roof transit vans.
Why buy from us?
- Our product is tailor made for your vehicle
- We make the cable from HIGH QUALITY low loss RG58
- NOT cheap import package with standard length cable
- Our springers are made in the UK
- We do this for a living! NOT to get a couple of quid beer money for the weekend!
- Our kit comes complete with step by step fitting instructions exactly the way we would fit them ourselves!