Alinco DR135 DX or DX 10. both are the same radio and we send whatever supplier got in stock
10m amateur radio transceiver AM / FM / SSB / CW AND PA FUNCTION!
The Alinco DR135 DX / DX 10 is an improved version of the CRE 8900 10m amateur radio and can be programmed to work from 25.615-30.105MHz so an ideal free band CB and amateur radio set.
In contrast to the CRE8900 it now comes in an all black casing.
In contrast to the much larger DX-5000 . the DR135 DX could even fit in a car radio DIN slot .
It comes with a hand-held electret microphone with channel selector and button to activate the automatic squelch .The built-in front microphone socket is a 6-pin and corresponds to the GDCH standard.
The unit is also programmable using an optional USB programming cable and software via the jack located on the rear panel. Although it looks like a standard USB cable it is NOT and using the wrong cable can damage the unit!.
The internal structure of the DR135 DX is extremely neat and tidy . all essential components are positioned in specially shielded metal enclosures .
The DR-135DX has a very clean receive. the receiver sensitivity is very good and the modulation is loud and clear.
Stable at the desired frequency . even on high power .
The power is adjustable in all modes . the clarifier operates like the DX -5000 as a position switch . which is more beneficial but something you might have to get used to.
The DR135 DX is not cheap. It is a completely new design . if you look at the soft and hardware and see what the DX 5000. Albrecht Ultraforce or a Midland Alan 8001XT costs . than the DR135 DX is a real bargain with significantly improved processing .
- Frequency range 28000-29700 MHz . divided into 6×60 channels
- Extended frequency range 25615-30105 MHz also possible 6×60 channels storable
- Modulation modes AM . FM. USB. LSB . CW
- Transmit power 1-12 watt AM / FM / CW. 0-25 Watts USB / LSB infinitely variable
- PA paging amplifier function
- Frequency steps : 10 Hz / 100 Hz / 1 kHz / 10 kHz
Controls and Features :
- Display colour in 7 variations or Rainbow selectable mode ( colors change automatically … Fairground mode)
- adjustable output on AM / FM and SSB ( RF Power )
- adjustable receiver sensitivity (RF gain)
- Suppression NB Noise Blanker and ANL
- Clarifier for fine tuning . programmable in increments etc. ( PC software)
- integrated S-meter
- switchable Roger Beep
- Search ( scan)
- built-in Echo function
- Dual Watch
- built-in SWR meter with HI SWR alarm and shutdown of the transmitter
- Protection against excessive input voltage
- +10 KHz offset switch
- integral reset function
- Time-Out Timer (TOT )
- Hi-Cut Function
- switchable keypad lock (Lock)
- Send / receive frequency programmable through PC software ( for repeater operation)
- 3.5mm mono jack for external speaker / PA speaker
- Jack for CW key
- Programming connector for optional programming cable
- CW Side tone 300Hz – 3 kHz in 10 Hz increments
Antenna Connector : PL- connector (SO -239 )
Power supply: 13.8 V DC (+ / – 15 %)
Width without handle 17.3 cm. 18.5 cm bracket .
Depth from the top end heatsink to channel selector 23.8 cm
Depth from beginning to end heatsink faceplate 21.3 cm
Height 5.1 cm
Weight 1.5 kg
Alinco DR135 DX. 10m radio
Microphone with channel selection keys
rugged mobile mount with screws
DC Power Cable
(printed) English manual